No not actual hooters but food from the restaurant. Their boneless wings sound awesome right now.
I love watching my boys sleep.
Kyle jest fell asleep at his desk and it always looks so peaceful.
Tristen crapped and it smells terrible. I wonder if Kyle could be mad if I woke him up and asked him to change it! ?
I want to give my pops a big hug right now. I think he could go for one.
My eyes are still hurting from crying so much on my birthday night.
Always drama some where but life wouldn't be life with out it.
it's driving me crazy that I can't get my grease monkey to work on flickr. It hasn't in forever and it would make life so much easier! really. I think it would.
It will be funny when that balloon that T is biting pops. I think he would be a bit surprised! :)

Does this picture just make you want to squeeze him? Because it does me!

and look at T pose for me.
He is such a ham and I just want to cover him in honey glaze sauce and eat him up!
No comments:
Post a Comment