This Monday hasn't been so bad.

except for the fact that I ran over what looked like a very friendly squirrel that ran across the street at the wrong time.
I'm sorry little cute squirrel and his family.

got the boys ready to head up to daddy's work so we could all go out to lunch.
I think everyone enjoyed it. I always try to take them up there to see him once or twice a week. so times we skip a week and I have to make up for those lost times.

growing your hair out is harder then I remembered. I am hating it but I'm not going to cut it!
I will NOT cut it.
I have to keep telling myself that.

listening to
row row row your boat.

loving those "your baby can read" dvd's.
they work and are so awesome.
T is doing great with them

and did I mention that he went poopie in his potty.
well some of it went in there.
he stopped 1.2 way through to go in his potty lol.
I guess it's a start.
right ?!

mosquitoes are so terrible.
the weather is lovely but we can't go outside
to enjoy it because of those damn little things.
I hate them oh so much.
Yes, I said I hate you MOSQUITOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment