That's what she said.

I was clueless when my cousin kept saying this after everything I said. I kept asking ?'s

Who said?
What did "she" say?
I'm confused.
Who is she?
Huh?

So finally I seen the commercial for "The Office" and I kind of caught on so now it's
a on going thing with us.
Here is a list of just a FEW that we wrote down last night.

-You need shorter & bigger. (Here I was talking about a necklace)
-It gets smaller everyday.
-Eat me please eat me! ! ! (she was acting like a egg roll)
-It feels good inside.
-Put it in.
-Give me a sec, I have to get it up. (I told her to go to a website & it was running slow)
-I haven't slept since then.
-It's going to squirt everywhere.
-I need to put my pants back on. (she showed me her new dress and wanted her jeans back on)
-Put it in your mouth, hurry!
-her's is to big.
-You're the only one who eats it.
-is it in there?
-Why are they so big?

more to come I'm sure.

31*365

No comments:

Post a Comment